THE WHISKEY CO-OP
MEMBERS BADGE DRAW
EVERY Wednesday Night, BETWEEN 7 pm - 8pm
WHAT's A BADGE DRAW?
A Badge Draw is an old Aussie pub tradition that we're adopting for The Whiskey Co-Op. It's seen as an opportunity for a community of people to get together every week, share a drink or two and potentially win a whole lot of cash.
Each member has a keyring with a number on the back. Your member number goes into a draw and one number per week is called out on Wednesday night between 7-8pm. If you're present at the time your number is called, you receive the jackpot.
The jackpot increases by $100 every week (capped at $5000) until someone is in the bar when their number is called.
There's also a meat tray up for grabs every week for who ever is in the bar. To go in the draw, purchase a ticket on the night for $1 and the winning ticket is drawn just before the Badge Draw.
- Every member keyring number in circulation, as of Tuesday 5pm the night before, is written on a ball and placed inside a caged wheel.
- One ball per week is drawn from the cage at anytime between 7 pm and 8 pm.
- Member must be in the room at the time the number is drawn to claim jackpot.
- Please bring your keyring but if not, your name and number is kept behind the bar.
- Winner must have identification to claim jackpot.
- If there is no winner, the jackpot increases by $100 for the following week.
- Only members of the Co-Op go into the badge draw.
- Begins on Wednesday 7 Feb 2018 (starting at $300 jackpot).
- Meat raffle tickets cost $1 each and is drawn after 6pm every Wednesday.